Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week 185: June 14 - June 20



Sunday morning muffin



We forgot how much we love the Brentwood pool

Meeting one of Ian's old buddies

Even after a million times in the crate, it's still cute

Fun times at Y-play with Raylan

First swim lesson at the Y


And playtime afterwards

Pushing 80+ pounds in 90+ weather...Mommy needs a nap!

Loving swim lessons with my new buddy, Hudson

More swim lesson pictures

I knew there was a  reason I wanted Daddy to take me to swim lessons today!

Dog sitting Abby & Buckley while Emma's baby sister is being born

Refueling with my new favorite snack after an hour on the trampolines (Baxter is averaging 6 applesauce pouches a day for the past week - looks like the Freedman's are gonna need a Costco membership to keep up with the demand)







No comments:

Post a Comment